These characters do not belong to me. They are used for non-commercial purposes only. Visit my web page: dzillman@ozemail.com.au http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dzillman/fire A Father's Wish The last two months had been pure and unadulterated hell for me. My idiot father had taken us to train at some stupid place called Jusenkyo, and things would never be the same now. All because my idiot father could not read Chinese, I'm now an only child, and my life was ruined. When we had fought at Jusenkyo we'd had both fallen into cursed springs. I know what you're saying, you don't believe in curses... Well, I didn't but since then, I come to believe in some pretty weird stuff. Anyway, when we climb out of the springs, the Guide explains it all to us: "Oh so tragic story of girl who drown their 1500 years ago. Now whoever fall into spring take on body of young girl." Yeah, and Pop fell into this other one called the Spring Of The Drowned Panda, but you could hardly tell any difference about him. Well, OK, he wasn't bald now. Anyway, the full explanation is that I'm now cursed to turn into a girl when I get splashed by cold water. Sucks, doesn't it? But no matter what else I can say about him - and there is a lot - Pop does... did have his honour, or at least some of it. After we changed back into our human forms, Pop explains about this agreement he made with Mum. Apparently if he couldn't bring me up to be a man, he would commit seppuku. So he does. To make things worse though, he does the stupidest thing you can imagine. Well, other than Jusenkyo... or the Cat Fist, or the whole training trip, or... OK it was up there with all his other dumb ideas. What did he do? Oh yeah, I haven't said that yet... When Pop learnt Anything Goes from his Master, he also learned some magic. Now there was one spell that he learned, that gives you any wish you desire, but you have to die to power the spell. Well, he cast it, and wished I could be the most powerful warrior possible. Since then I've had crazies and weirdos attacking me constantly until I got here, and I don't even know why I'm here. I've battled demons, aliens, Ninja, mad scientists, and all sorts of monsters. Not to mention the voices in my head from the soul in that damn spring. But I'm here now. It was my father's dying request that I fulfil my obligation to you Mr Tendo, and here I am. Wow, your Dad sure does cry a lot. Maybe he can tell me what he wants when he's better. Spar for a while? Sure... I guess, Akane. If you want to. I mean I am pretty good now... Say this is a nice dojo. Hm. Huh. Ho. You're going to have to be faster than that if you want to beat me. Strike back? Do my best? I could, but you seem like a nice person, even for a tomboy. OUCH! All right then! Prepare to witness my full power! * * * Ranma pulled off his bandanna, and threw it on the ground. Even as Akane managed to read the Kanji that was emblazoned on his forehead, he pulled a bucked of water from nowhere and splashed himself. The Sign of the Void became even more visible then. His unruly black hair exploded into two long, blonde ponytails, and the bangs in the front curled around the symbol. Simultaneously with his transformation, three strange marks appeared on his face. One on each cheek and a small one just below the sign of the void. Briefly she clasped her hands in prayer as she floated free of the ground. As he finished shrinking into his girl form, he opened his mouth and snarled in pain. The reason for his pain became immediately obvious, because his eyes began to glow red, and long fangs appeared in his mouth as his teeth grew. Absently, Akane noticed that he had a pair of bite marks on the side of his neck, and his reflection vanished from the mirror mounted on the dojo's wall. Just to rub in the fact that he was better built than she was, he ripped off his Chinese style clothes in one movement, revealing the Akagiyama-23 Battle Bikini that he had borrowed from that nice girl in Graviton City. Not satisfied with that, he threw up his arms and called out a series of battle cries: "GUYVER!" Instantly, strange, grey, almost living armour appeared all around. Slapping into place on the small, female body in an almost R-rated manner. Even as the strange face vented steam, it changed poses and called out again. "Moon Eternal Power, Make Up!" This time the alien (but somehow disturbingly sexy) alien armour went through a series of dance poses to the background of bright flaring light. When it was finished, the suit of amour was wearing a teeny, tiny, yellow skirt; white boots, gloves to the biceps, and an assortment of jewellery. Somehow the hideous face of the bio-booster armour looked out of place with the tiara and ear-rings that it now wore. At least the Vibro-Blades on the elbows seemed to have their own exit from the gloves. Even as the white wings began to form behind her, she pulled a small wooden sword hilt from somewhere and brought a bright blue blade to glowing life. As he / she / it called for the Wings Of the Nighthawk, enormous ephemeral wings folded out from her back, radiating power and protection. Just to keep things going, she screamed again: "METAMORFORCE!" Instantly her Mol-Unit generated it's armour, throwing up a bright red cape, transparent red shoulder pads, and a nifty blue visor. Still not satisfied with her strange dress sense, she slipped the white glove with the red ruby onto her left hand. Summoning her magic, armoured, white and gold greaves appeared over her boots. At the same time, the left shoulder pad of the Mol-Unit changed into the white armour she received from her quick side trip to Cephiro. While it could not be seen by an observer, the wooden handle of the Tenchi-ken that she held in her right fist, changed from wood to Escudo. The sheer power of the magical metal making the energy sword even more powerful. Standing there at the end of it all, she was rather overdressed, but she had a devastating assortment of the latest and greatest possible powers and weapons available anywhere. Fairly glowing with energy, she stood there striking a pose. Somehow, despite a dozen layers of armour, or perhaps even because of it, she still managed to look sexy, and unbelievably cute. True, little skin showed past her boots, gloves, cape, armour, jewellery, visor and other assorted accoutrements. And that skin was the grey of bio-armour, but she had the feminine curves to make most men faint, and the right sort of clothes to make them drooling idiots at a thousand meters. Akane snarled and belted her over the head with a number three mallet. "Baka! You just had to show off, didn't you!?" ----- The powers he possesses are: Martial Arts - Ranma Sign Of The Void - 3x3 Eyes Other marks on cheeks and forehead - Ah! My Goddess! Vampire - Vampire Princess Miyu Akagiyama-23 - Project A-Ko Bio-Booster Armour Guyver Sailor Moon Eternal - Sailor Moon SuperS Wings Of The Nighthawk - Tenchi Muyo Tenchi-ken (the magic sword) - Tenchi Muyo Mol-Unit - Moldiver Magic Knight armour and weapons - Magic Knight Rayearth A story dedicated to super powered babes in very little clothing. The world need more of them.